RIP. We'll miss you

8 Likes

Jesus. That’s a fucking horrendous way to die. Poor guy.

11 Likes

Wow. That’s so sad.

8 Likes
8 Likes

i seriously cannot wrap my head around this. wtf.

7 Likes

Noooo! Not Harry!

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

9 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOO!

4 Likes

Sitcoms are not my thing. I loved Night Court. This hurts.

6 Likes

:cry: Night Court was one of my favorite shows. My brother and I used to watch it together. Harry Anderson was a wonderful comic actor. RIP

6 Likes

this just crushes me. i loved listening to him.

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/17/528656453/npr-newscaster-carl-kasell-dies-at-84-after-a-lifelong-career-on-air

11 Likes
5 Likes

Man I miss conservatives like her, as much as I’ve never been into conservatives. At least I could meet on common ground with her on things like her work for literacy, and the notes about how she thought abortion should be non-politicised and how she was open to a woman president were very interesting, especially in the current climate.

That last sentence gave me pause though: “Bush is survived by her husband, George H.W.; sons George W., Neil, Marvin and Jeb; daughter, Dorothy Bush Koch; and 17 grandchildren.” [emphasis mine]

12 Likes

There goes my chance at having him on my answering machine. :frowning:

2 Likes

i never liked any of the Bushes, but i have to say, it’s touching to read that HW spent all day with her, holding her hand, and was with her when she died. Also, i have to respect her for choosing to spend her last hours at home, with family and other loved ones, sipping bourbon. That’s a life well-lived.

7 Likes

And she was good to dogs.

5 Likes

It’s my understanding that the marriage lends a great deal of cooperation and protection to both families concerning illicit activities.

I have a high school acquaintance who is involved with charitable organizations and has helped her daughters pursue stints with overseas aid organizations. Still, she is married to another high school acquaintance who is part of a five-member group of high school acquaintances involved in a usurious loan organization/company.
Do our good deeds and virtues ever really cancel out our sins?

6 Likes

He was the game show host during Renton’s cold turkey nightmares on Trainspotting.

4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes