So What; šŸŖ You Wanna a Cookie? šŸŖ

http://www.snopes.com/photos/food/graphics/timtam.jpg

8 Likes

team Hydrox also, but iā€™ll eat Oreos because they are easier to find. but Hydrox is officially back. i hear they are available at Wal-Mart, for those that can stand going there.

http://leafbrands.com/hydrox/

3 Likes

Going uber regional, if any canucks here recognize these (without googling) Iā€™ll be impressed.

2 Likes

I donā€™t recognize them, but they look tasty, in a very old-school kind of way.

1 Like

New to me. Is marketing cookies as ā€œmoistā€ still a thing?

1 Like

@Franko

I havenā€™t had Hydrox since the 90s sometime. As I recall, I preferred them to Oreo. They had a more ā€œcomplexā€ taste, if thatā€™s the right word.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know what those are, but I suddenly want to eat my iPad.

4 Likes

Arnottā€™s Tim Tams; a delectable treat my friend in New Zealand hipped me to.

If your ipad tasted like Tim Tams, at least youā€™d die happyā€¦

3 Likes

I hink this is a good time to throw some Hobnobs into the mix

Great for dunking into coffee or tea.

9 Likes

mmmmmmm shortbread . . . .

My SO makes these ā€“ they are SO good:

3 Likes
1 Like

My favourite. Also remarkably popular with people who have never heard of them before but are willing to try them for the first time.

7 Likes

to be honest, i havenā€™t had them in a long time either, and i refuse to step into a Walmart just to get some. i keep hoping iā€™ll stumble across them somewhere else. i do recall they were less sweet, and the cookie tastedā€¦ better in some way i canā€™t describe.

2 Likes

Australian. Theyā€™re Australian! They may be sold in NZ but theyā€™re definitely ours!

4 Likes

Dunno where you live, but the Ralphs in La CaƱada Flintridge, CA, had a box day before yesterday.

Yes, one box on the shelf, surrounded by maybe a dozen different varieties of Oreos.

2 Likes

iā€™m in NV, but iā€™ll keep an eye out next time iā€™m over in CA. thanks!

1 Like

Good job on the export, then!

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome! Tim tams are great. Especially original and the caramel variety. Double coatā€™s ok too.

1 Like

I prefer a Tunnocks Teacake

3 Likes

FYI, Tim-Tams are available from Amazon US, though Hydrox are not, the last time I checked. Several Tunnocks products are as well, including tea-cakes.

2 Likes