So who did we elect this year?

They just don’t get it. They’re like the brooms in the “Sorcerer’s Apprentice” sequence of “Fantasia”. Heyyyyy…

T**** as Mickey Mouse; Uncle Sam as the Sorcerer; and, as the brooms, all T****'s followers. I can see this done, though I’ve not the skills to do it myself.

2 Likes

she is among THE WORST. and a temporary suspension will do nothing, sadly.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’m embarrassed for my home town. She’s truly terrible.

4 Likes

Since there’s no Biden thread yet, I’m putting this here…well, he WAS elected, lol!

2 Likes

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bernie Memes

2 Likes
3 Likes

So the Inauguration played in the background last night and my wife (who does her best to be apolitical) asks:

“so, are you going to be less angry with the government?”

And I replied, “No, just changing the focus.”

She wasn’t happy with that answer.

8 Likes

For weeks, QAnon followers had been promoting 20 January as a day of reckoning, when prominent Democrats and other elite “Satanic paedophiles” would be arrested and executed on the orders of President Trump.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Apparently, we elected someone who will stand up for labor.

A union-busting lawyer by trade, Robb mounted an unrelenting attack for more than three years on workers’ right to organize and engage in collective bargaining,” AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka said in a statement. “His actions sought to stymie the tens of millions of workers who say they would vote to join a union today and violated the stated purpose of the National Labor Relations Act—to encourage collective bargaining. Robb’s removal is the first step toward giving workers a fair shot again.”

Republicans decried Robb’s firing and said Biden was jeopardizing the agency’s independence.

8 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

6 Likes
13 Likes

Success is the best revenge.

4 Likes
4 Likes

9 Likes

Georgia is not playing:

6 Likes