Stuff That Really 'Grinds My Gears...'

Er… it’s been over ten years now, and she’s been to several doctors a year. She recently got diagnosed with some other things, which is good, but she spends a lot of time being told she’s a hypochondriac.

There’s a lot of having to re-verify her patient history, because apparently nobody writes anything down or tells other doctors anything (she recently was described in a record as “from Toronto” when she’s never lived here).

As much as doctors complain about the effects of WebMD on patients, they still need to learn to listen to patients.

12 Likes

Bloody random vertigo fucking FUCK.

It’s mostly gone away now, but it still SUCKS.

15 Likes

It is Monday. That’s enough for today. The beautiful possibilities of the weekend evaporated behind me and now I’m back to a place they literally have to pay me to come back to.

I’m sure there must be some German word for walking into your office Monday morning and suddenly remembering all the things you were going to get ready for work over the weekend.

Probably not though, Germany has a much better attitude to work\life separation.

I see I’m in just a great mood to start a new hire today.

14 Likes

According to google it’s the same as english.
Sandwiches.

6 Likes

“Let me explain your job to you!”

And this interaction started out so well…

11 Likes
11 Likes

Actually two women, surprisingly.

5 Likes

Well actually, women can mansplain just as well as men can…

10 Likes

Did you just “well, actually” a woman explaining that women can mansplain just as well as men can?

That’s meta-level!

12 Likes

Trying to activate a mobile SIM I bought at the corner store …

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG :angry:

10 Likes

I’ve thought of four words that really grind my gears.
“Hi I’m Brian steele”.

2 Likes

:question:

4 Likes

It’s a guy who has been advertising carpets on the radio for decades. He is extremely annoying.

4 Likes

I thought you meant the guy who plays all the movie monsters…

4 Likes

So did I…

3 Likes

Nope bristol carpet factory.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Check all that apply:

__ accent
__ monotone
__ obvious insincerity
__ lack of camera presence
__ yappy dog
__ all of the above
__ none of the above
__ something else (please comment below:)

5 Likes

“Xmas”

7 Likes

I haven’t heard the video-- dog and all-- but early Christians avoided spelling the nomina sacra.

3 Likes