The Arrivals Lounge

Welcome, your majesty.

Long reign @nemomen!

11 Likes

Like one of those fake owls people buy at Lowe’s to scare away squirrels and pigeons. You’re going to scare away all the Regulars!

13 Likes

i’ll behave :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hit me!  

5 Likes

nemomen! (hi)

5 Likes

And we’re off.

18 Likes

Well that was a … thing, wasn’t it? You were warned, you were given an explanation, and nevertheless… what a bunch of Elizabeth Warrens you all are :smile:

I feel a bit bad for that one guy though. You shouldn’t go to the supermarket when you’re hungry, and you shouldn’t moderate a forum when you’re grumpy. You definitely shouldn’t moderate a supermarket when you’re hangry, but I digress. He must have put a lot of work into that place and it’s sad we couldn’t all get along better.

Ten years though. At least a permaban is professional, ten years just sounds spiteful. Maybe it’s the tools. A temporary mute would have nipped ModusOperandi in the bud. Hey, what about a timeout corner? Too many flags and for the next 24 hours you can only post in the Timeout Corner thread. That could even be kind of fun.

Anyway, thanks for having me :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Welcome to the zoo, @doop

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4MCdaTK1BaU

6 Likes

So this is the new place for carping on then?

13 Likes

…Norm!

11 Likes

Plaice! Plaice!!

16 Likes

Sole of wit.

10 Likes

Bah, I’m sure most of the time it’s just a fluke.

12 Likes

Welcome, @strokeybeard and @daveb. Recharging phaser batteries. Please standby for guard duty.

7 Likes

I’ve managed to shamble my way over here.

34 Likes

And about time, too!

(Good to see you here.)

12 Likes

No one really knows, but I have long suspected it was Rob Beschizza’s wife. The fact that Falcor has bowed out just as her pregnancy has advanced seems like it might reinforce this hypothesis.

25 Likes

Just got my account set up and must say that it is so very nice to see all my favorite cats here in the lounge redux. Cheers!

18 Likes

I’m gonna set up a Kickstarter for my new product: a portable vaporizer (for oregano of course) that has a lifetime VPN built in! And a special USB extension! What would you pay for this???

21 Likes

Yeah that’s likely! :wink:

9 Likes