The Arrivals Lounge

I haven’t been properly drunk since before I was 21… I still get myself ‘relaxed’ occasionally and beer is just too tasty to give up completely.
But hey you can have a coffee or tea or sarsaparilla, if that’s your poison. It’s all good.

8 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYji3a_pPSk

I haven’t been completely* schnockered since I was 24. But I started when I was 13, and…well…long story.

*Not even incompletely, or at all, since then.

8 Likes

I was just wondering, has the abominable Dr. @Modusoperandi shown up here? Is he under an assumed name?

18 Likes

I too would be interested in this.
(Understandable if they’re going incognito for a bit, given everything too, mind, but yes, it’d be nice to know how they’re doing)

5 Likes

He was engaged by a few of the now ex-regulars with a plea to up his reading to make it to regular status. He politely declined with a statement to the effect that he was happy just posting his own special brand of humor.

12 Likes

hi

40 Likes

Welcome!

All we have left is the top-shelf stuff… Gotta restock shelves.

10 Likes

Greetings!

15 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

Yay you made it here… now we can really start the party.

18 Likes

Are Gifs in now???

6 Likes

Were they not allowed here? Did I miss the memo? Did I do this all wrong AGAIN? Is this the wrong thread for these questions?

16 Likes

LOL. There’s a cap on the GIFs I think because no media server yet. I think. Think in small amounts is good.

7 Likes

OH! My bad!

5 Likes

Think it’s all good. Not sure the current status of all that but I believe there is still some space for media, but they’re working out more capacity before we can go hog wild.

7 Likes

I think you may want this thread.

10 Likes

Sorry - got carried away… (mumbles) :nerd:

[ETA: Because I never ever normally get carried away. Or side-tracked.
Nuh-uh. :innocent:]

[ETA2: Or edit my comments.]

5 Likes

We’re going a little easy on the GIFs until the media server is sorted out, but I think you’re still okay. Someone’s even gotten started:

So glad you’re here!

6 Likes

Aye. Server’s only got 30GB storage. A few GIFs won’t matter.

5 Likes