The Arrivals Lounge

Well, since I’ve said it elsewhere already, here’s mine. Falcor is obviously [spoiler]Superman. I mean, come on… you never see them in the same room together, and that’s a way better way to keep a secret identity than just throwing on some glasses. The BBS must have been cutting into time needed to stop Lex Luthor again. There’s only so many times you can reverse time by flying around the planet before it starts doing odd things.

Also, I’m generally against doxxing someone, especially when they’ve been such a consistent help to the community for so long.[/spoiler]

:innocent:

12 Likes

Hey there (^ _ ^)/

Apparently posts must have at least 20 characters, so here are a few. Dana Scully, Iron Man, Captain Ahab, Norm, Daria, The Fonz, Principal Skinner, Gaston, Sleepy (the dwarf), Sleepy (annalist of the Black Company), Gilligan, Mr. Ed, Onion, Galadriel, Don Quixote, Big Bird, the Faerie Queen, Wesley Crusher, Master Blaster, and Old Kentucky Shark.

27 Likes

“Pour encourager les autres.”

18 Likes

'sup homies?

30 Likes

For what it’s worth, I’ve decreased it to 10 for now, although I am enjoying the creative ways that people were working around it.

10 Likes

Hey all…

36 Likes

13 Likes

Ok, who wants to write our first advertorial? Make it schlock, make it obviously adcopy

14 Likes

Flarged.

And since I need more characters, Steve Buschimi, Danny Trejo, Paul Giamatti, Luis Guzman, and Margo Martindale.

16 Likes

Ok. I’ll be in my bunk.

12 Likes

Welcome, @tekna,@pogo,@teknocholer,@fiddlingfrog,@garymon,@crashproof,@daneel,@MikeKStar,and @dfaris

Dance party will commence shortly.

14 Likes

i have a new avatar. whaddya think.

edit

avatar now reverted to old one, prank successfully deployed.

14 Likes

Boooo! Hissss!

[love you anyway!]

7 Likes

Oh Shit! I almost spit my drink all over my monitors.

10 Likes

Hi all! ­ ­

30 Likes

Got one - want it?

5 Likes

Welcome, your majesty.

Long reign @nemomen!

11 Likes

Like one of those fake owls people buy at Lowe’s to scare away squirrels and pigeons. You’re going to scare away all the Regulars!

13 Likes

i’ll behave :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hit me!  

5 Likes