The De-Nazification of America

If you want to be technical, Ivanka did assist in nuclear discussions between her dad and Kim Jong-un.

What the fuck am I saying?

7 Likes

I think you’re saying that any half-dozen randomly selected Job Corps inmates could do just as good a job with America’s foreign policy as the Trump family.

10 Likes

Too bad they were stuck in Job Corps.

7 Likes

Hey if Job Corps had qualified people like Jeff Epstein, with a special work-release program, they could have qualified people conduct diplomacy, let them decide policy, give them the power to stop pesky treasonous investigations…

5 Likes
10 Likes
6 Likes

I see lots of religious leaders on the list. Tempted to sign but I’m not a Christian. What are other mutants’ feelings on this?

5 Likes
  1. The list has a lot of left-leaning congregations on it. Notable absences include any official representative of the Catholic Church, as well as the LDS and Southern Baptist churches.
  2. I think they have the right idea…
  3. …But it’d be nice if they spent less time, effort, and words on “It’s un-American to reject diversity of faiths” (because, regardless of whether that’s even true, who gives a flying fuck what a bunch of rich, slave-owning, eighteenth-century British traitors would have wanted?) and more on “It’s un-Christian to appropriate Christ’s teachings for capitalist greed, naked ambition, and shameless political grandstanding.”
13 Likes

Et voila:

14 Likes

F…ing hypocrites.

7 Likes

Well that’s interesting, because his policies match what I learned in Catholic school way better than Trump’s do.

Although, know that I write that, it occurs to me that the Church have changed a lot since then. Much less into social reform/anti-poverty lately.

13 Likes

That is one thing I like about Pope Francis; he definitely stays on the anti-poverty message.

That said, his American flock (or, at least, their shepherds) seem to turn a deaf ear more often than not.

11 Likes

Their logo design makes no sense whatsoever.

4 Likes

internet petitions mean nothing

7 Likes

You’re right of course.

5 Likes

I was afraid it might be a little too dark :slight_smile:

5 Likes

More religious leaders speaking up:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Proposed Rules for good behavior and consequences for misbehavior

3 Likes