The De-Nazification of America

So not a movement of matheticians out of bath tubs?

7 Likes

Towels are theoretical.

6 Likes

I observed what you did there.

6 Likes

Actually I didn’t – I just replied with a pretend clever answer, to avoid the odor of ignorance.

5 Likes

I believe, Doctor, that the Captain was making a reference to Archimedes when he deduced a method for determining the volume of irregular objects. He is reported to have shouted “I found it!” Which in Greek is commonly believed to be the word “eureka,” or more accurately “heúrēka.” Am I correct in this assumption, Captain?

9 Likes

Indeed. You are correct.

5 Likes

I thought maybe it was a quote from the classic Doctor Who story, “The Talons of Weng-Chiang.”

Leela : So, maybe he’s got another ‘eureka’?

[The Doctor] : No, ‘eureka’ is Greek for ‘this bath is too hot.’

13 Likes

I thought it meant the tub is too small.

You’d think as someone who has done some fluid mechanics I would have gotten that one. Give me the gold crown of memory lapses.

9 Likes
4 Likes

This is not the guy running for President. It’s his twin brother :confused:

9 Likes

Castro pushed back on Border Patrol agents who instructed lawmakers to leave all of their smartphones and other devices outside the facility, saying there is no law that prevents lawmakers from documenting the conditions. He also called on the agency to change a policy banning all press access to migrant detention facilities… “If you don’t let the press in, and you’re also saying you’re not going to let the legislative branch in, then you’re basically asking the country to allow you to patrol yourself, and that’s just unacceptable,” Castro said.

:arrow_up: THIS :arrow_up:

16 Likes

Got damn. Tejas and Montaña are ready.

3 Likes

Illinois has been stepping it up:

10 Likes

P.S. There’s some contradictory info at this point.

2 Likes
6 Likes

“It’s rare that our party is able to come together around something specific,”

Well, of course. That’s always the problem. Democrats can’t seem to get it through their thick skulls that most people want the things AOC is fighting for.

14 Likes

To paraphrase Upton Sinclair, it is difficult to get a politician to understand something, when their salary depends upon their not understanding it.

15 Likes
10 Likes

That deserves a new state motto:

“Illinois.
We’re the illest.”

6 Likes

“we’re ill - annoyin’ Trump”

4 Likes