The Nazification of America

For non-Jewish Gilded Age plutocrats, it was a way to deflect working-class rage. The shit the German industrialists did before and during the war defined their behavior after it, which was to push Jew-baiting disinformation imported from America.

It’s a long tradition in the US.

9 Likes
6 Likes

These assholes really are the masters of projection, aren’t they? They claim that every thing that they engage in is really being done by their opponents.

10 Likes
7 Likes

More detail in thread.

7 Likes

i want someone to interview the kid at the top/right, who didn’t participate and really looks uncomfortable.

5 Likes
16 Likes

Um… I don’t think that’s what that is…

4 Likes

well dang, that was fast. awesome.

3 Likes

I think you’re overly optimistic on that.

8 Likes

I wish, but the majority of the rest of the guys doing the Nazi salute changes the context.

8 Likes

Remember when people coming to America was considered a positive thing?

Far
We’ve been traveling far
Without a home
But not without a star

Free
Only want to be free
We huddle close
Hang on to a dream

5 Likes

Appalling. You have to wonder what’s going on at home. Are their parents racist or what?

5 Likes

White supremacist school, white supremacist community.

12 Likes

Apparently it was a parent who posted the photo.

10 Likes

Any true child of Wisconsin can tell you Baraboo is known for one thing: the Circusworld Museum.

5 Likes

What? Not the precambrian rocks of the Baraboo mountains? with outcroppings showing the effects of gentle waves on sandy beaches, as well as not-so-gentle flash floods piling boulders on top?

5 Likes

I had forgotten that. Truthfully I don’t remeber the museum either, but the absurd word “baraboo” seems tied in with circuses.

5 Likes
9 Likes
10 Likes