The Nazification of America

6 Likes

What’s the difference?

(stupid question of the day)

7 Likes

Well, content is the pro-life signs those Catholic boys were waving around DC. Conduct is when they were asshats to that Native American elder.

Having said that, it’s a distinction without a difference when it comes to Twitter Nazis. I’ve seen way too many cases where there obviously abusing someone’s timeline, and Twitter admin just shrugs.

8 Likes
8 Likes

tw for dogs, Nazis, violence:

5 Likes

i said this at the other place, but this makes me more sad than just about any other news.

for whatever reason the idea of random bros holding guns to the heads of people fleeing from gangs and violent governments is even worse than “family separation” and harming kids for probably the rest of their lives.

i guess i think i know more than a few people, family members included, who’d think this is a great idea.

other than sending money to the aclu, what’s a person to do? go patrol the border for patrollers? it’s freaking nuts. and they are doing it of their own free will.

the amount of toy soldier mentality, the complete lack of empathy, my own sheer terror of men with guns, the fact that that this is cool to their friends and family. it’s just so awful.

14 Likes
11 Likes
5 Likes

Anti-immigrant jackasses wouldn’t know moral character if it bit them in the ass, but:

6 Likes

Thread:

9 Likes
8 Likes

Holy shit. That’s a clear escalation in drumpf’s war on democracy. What happened to “state’s rights?” (I know, it’s only “state’s rights” when it’s to their advantage.)

9 Likes

I’m not saying that Rep Shea is a Templar, but he’s so evil even the Templars would have assassinated him for being an evil asshole.

6 Likes
4 Likes

can people, for one day, live without having assholes show up with guns?k thx

7 Likes
6 Likes

No violence, thank goodness.

11 Likes

Wow what a surprise.

“You know, the issues you are having could be your fault.” - author of book

“No!! It’s all the fault of those others!! I’m going to kill you!!!” - Murican Nazi

12 Likes

OT: anyone else having difficulty with Wash Post’s new interface requiring ad acceptance or else there’s no way to read the article?

9 Likes

I’m not seeing that, but I’m using Firefox with uBlock Origin, PrivacyBadger, and NoScript as privacy tools.

8 Likes