The Nazification of the World

Because this is happening many other places, besides America.

https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/stop_deleting_muslims_loc

6 Likes

See also:

7 Likes

Spreadin’ the Trumpy goodness.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Objecting to persecution is persecution!

9 Likes
8 Likes

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/04/635618126/nra-says-it-faces-a-financial-crisis-in-lawsuit-against-new-york-state-officials

Please help! They needs your thoughts and prayers!

10 Likes

It’s too soon to talk about it.

9 Likes

It’s almost like the NRA is all about… money or something.
No, it couldn’t be that.

10 Likes
6 Likes

Could this be considered part of the de-Nazification of the world?

6 Likes

Neither side appears to be far-right. The government is a centrist coalition and the protestors are all over the political spectrum.

5 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

Concern trolling in its primal form: institutional.

No shit. The pope at that time and the entire most-conservative wing of the church leadership was covering shit up. Dude in Argentina had other issues to deal with.

7 Likes

I finally gave up on the Guardian this week for exactly this reason. Concern trolling is one thing but it’s so obviously agenda-driven nowadays that it feels like a right-wing parody of a leftist newspaper.

Rusbridger left, the management got taken over by City financiers and it has slowly shifted its editorial stance to the point that it feels like it is deliberately trying to undermine left-wing issues. Flippant, stupid, easily disprovable editorials are its raison d’etre now and I can’t help but feel that it’s part of a push to make the left look as silly as possible in order to push the centrist bullshit that they seem to be weirdly over-eager to sell you.

I’m fully done with them now. They’re not getting any more of my click revenue until they stop insulting my intelligence.

7 Likes

The original writer might have put down something different but the establishment siding put on irrelevant details at the beginning of the article was pretty blatant.

4 Likes

Advocating the idea of citizenship as unwarranted privilege:

5 Likes

Here’s why that article is a problem, brought to you by no one else but Paul Krugman. Sweet. Now I can turn off my phone for the day…

11 Likes
9 Likes