A Roundup of Worldwide Evil

Because it’s more than just the US, and it’s older than Trump.

Ignoring it doesn’t make it go away.

7 Likes

I have heard people with Italian backgrounds, people who don’t live there, even, say horrible things about Roma people. It’s very real.

13 Likes

This is going to be a very long thread.

12 Likes

If anyone deserves to burn in Hell, it’s those two. I don’t care how much money they donate to PBS, they are the lowest scum of the earth.

This is why I hope the asteroid hits sooner rather than later. Humanity is pretty much a waste of life at this point.

10 Likes

So, back to killing the Roma or what?

This reminds me of all the “let old Dixie go” nonsense, given that the majority of residents of the South don’t deserve/would not survive a new Dixiecracy.

7 Likes

The guy is doing the same thing the “patriots” here do. Demonizing the other to prop up their feelings of inadequacy due to the world changing.

As for the “let old Dixie go”, I’m for it. It was the South that “elected” the current administration and letting them leave to setup their own version of Handmaids Tale would be fine with me. I just need to get out before that happens though.

6 Likes

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/19/621283130/a-record-number-of-people-were-displaced-in-2017-for-fifth-year-in-a-row

3 Likes

More for World Refugee Day:

And defence lawyers in rape trials continue to be awful:

9 Likes

To the vast surprise of no one, Venezuela continues to suffer under Maduro.

https://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=23242&LangID=E

4 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

Thread:

4 Likes
4 Likes

I suppose taken at face value, this belongs in the Hope thread, but I’m pretty sure something nefarious is afoot.

11 Likes

9 Likes

This is an attempt to silence any advocacy against the NRA, so…

8 Likes

Taking a page from Scientology’s playbook.

4 Likes

With any luck the ploy will backfire and accelerate their demise. Or at least make them small enough to be irrelevant.

11 Likes

Thoughts and prayers to the NRA

edit:

reading the comments on the story is Trumpian insanity in full view. People talking about how the upcoming civil war will destroy New York and the leftists and on and on…

It’s like watching a train wreck happen.

7 Likes