The Nazification of the World

4 Likes

Pooja Shakun Pandey is mentioned in this article

Gandhi’s Killer Evokes Admiration as Never Before - The New York Times

More recently

hit me up you need a way past any paywall.

3 Likes

“There is a very famous proverb that says that a crowned head becomes wiser. But we see it is not true,” she said on the Tele1 channel. “A bull does not become king just by entering the palace, but the palace becomes a barn.”

“A so-called journalist is blatantly insulting our president on a television channel that has no goal other than spreading hatred,” he wrote on Twitter.

2 Likes

The woman said the act had been a bad joke, Poland’s PAP news agency reports. She had been posing for a photo taken by her husband at the time.

1 Like
2 Likes

Just when you thought Twitter couldn’t get any worse, along comes Musk and his assertion that Twitter is “the de facto public town square”…

2 Likes

That would probably land differently out of the mouth of someone who isn’t a major beneficiary of Apartheid South Africa’s cruelties and horrors, but what do I know?

2 Likes

I’ve never had a Twitter account, and while I’ve thought about it…nope, I’ll deal with the evil of FB instead.

3 Likes

Yeah, best to skip it entirely. I ditched my account there and am much happier for it. It really is a cesspool.

3 Likes

For some, that seems to be a benefit…

Granted, those people are idiots, but…

5 Likes

Addendum: Le Pen obv. doesn’t read history, and therefore wouldn’t know how badly a financial hit France would take if all the Jews and Muslims left the country.

5 Likes

It’s hard to believe Le Pen doesn’t know exactly what she’s doing

3 Likes

If Ukraine had made a very public effort to deal with their own right wing extremists, perhaps even with NATO help, it really would have taken the wind out of Putin’s sails for his “de-nazification” excuse. Instead we carelessly arm them and make the situation worse.

1 Like

but what if russia just was looking for an excuse to bomb cities?

1 Like

they’ve been making excuses for everything they’ve done.

1 Like

A reminder of what pre-Nazi German Colonialism was like:

Every empire is a crime.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Hilarious! So funny I forgot to laugh.

Read the room, lady.

3 Likes
5 Likes