The Nazification of the World

Already 40 people dead…

6 Likes

One of the shooter, announced his attack on 8chan and posted a manifesto calling for race war against Muslims. He also tweeted images celebrating other white supremacist terrorists, including Alexandre Bissonette.

Like Bissonette, the shooter in the livestream was an avid fan of Lauren Southern, an actual pirate and close friend of actual Nazi Faith Goldy.

These attacks need to be shut down at the source. Political parties shouldn’t get away with playing footsies with terrorists - we need to make sure they face consequences for their open hate speech and incitements to violence.

9 Likes

On that note, Nazi politicians try to shift the blame:

Anning has faced harsh criticism from his colleagues before, especially after he resorted to language reminiscent of the Nazi description of the Holocaust when he called for a “final solution to the immigration problem.”

P.S. Not nearly enough, but for those in New Zealand, a petition demanding his removal from parliament:

https://www.change.org/p/the-prime-minister-remove-fraser-anning-from-parliament

6 Likes

meanwhile in Canada, white supremacist Rebel Media is frantically burning evidence linking them to incitement of hate. former Rebel Media personalities are marking videos and pages as hidden, but have not cancelled their “free speech events”, nor have they condemned the attacks.

but no, i’m the one considered extremist when I point out that Rebel Media is inciting hate. bUt ThE RaDiCaL LeFt

12 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

Calgary’s Member of Parliament, Michelle Rempel, decided to “But All Killings!” the victims of the horrific Christchurch Massacre.

It’s not hard: killing people over skin colour, religion, gender, orientation, or taste in music is wrong.

Michelle Rempel is just plain evil. In the past she’s argued for restricting the number of immigrants as well as restricting them based on geography (“shared Canadian values”). A white supremacist through and through, she’s done her best to stymie any efforts at reconciliation and reparations for First Nations bands.

Canada’s Conservative Party is a white supremacist party.

Her remarks have gone uncondemned by the Conservative caucus. It’s not hard to see why: she’s white.

6 Likes

That and who’s going to disagree with her in that party?

6 Likes
3 Likes

Increasingly, the majority of people are content to experience the online world through the warm, blue-white glow of Facebook. But beyond the closed ecosystems of giant tech companies, the open web remains populous, anonymous, strange and sometimes, very unpleasant.

The article was well worth reading, but that opening paragraph made it very hard to continue. I really don’t like the implications that a) if you’re not on Facebook, you’re a channer and b) Facebook is somehow a nice, protected place to hang out.

11 Likes

Yeh, not to mention FB’s total irrelevance to anyone younger than about 25…

8 Likes

They’re on Whatsapp and Instagram though, which are also FB properties.

I just blacklisted all FB IPs on my Pi-Hole (thank goodness for regex). Even with the wildcards it’s a very long list.

8 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes
4 Likes

When are cops going to learn how pathetic a response this is? They can’t do their jobs or live their lives without the net – why do they persist in acting like anyone else can?

9 Likes

Because detective work is technical (online or off) and difficult to do in a “pull the lever” KPI environment.

A.k.a. it’s hard to juke the stats by doing the work.

5 Likes