The Nazification of the World

100-little-late-now

5 Likes

What the actual fuck is this nonsense?

So criticism of Israelā€™s far-right, genocidal government is anti-Semitic and itā€™s all those terrible brown people from overseas that are responsible? And Jeremy Corbyn is a racist on par with Hitler because he has expressed sympathy for the Palestinian cause?

Fuck you, Guardian.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Suddenly the world makes senseā€¦ and itā€™s just a lot of insane garbage.

2 Likes

The rich are rich enough to make NASCAR a thing. This is the same shit with a different logo and a fetish for nihilistic dumbshit rich boys jerking themselves off to their astroturfed ā€œarmyā€. All they need now is a stadium and some box seats.

3 Likes
10 Likes

remember the unitedwetroll / Yellow Vests convoy?

now remember when Lindsay Shephard was ā€œjust defending academic freedomā€ by 1) evangelizing Jordan son of Peter and 2) whining online to Rebel Media when she got called on it by literally everyone?

well, sheā€™s gone full white supremacist

Canada, weā€™ve got a problem, and the problem is your damn white people.

5 Likes

from the white-people-are-at-it-again department:

Maxime Bernier.

Once frontrunner for leadership of the Conservative Party, Bernier threw a fit after a surprise 7th round of voting upset. He split off, created a new party: the White Peopleā€™s Party of Canada.

Now heā€™s spouting white supremacist bullshit.

3 Likes

Okay, I understand about identity somewhat, and I know what a grifter is, but is that literally what she says it is? Stealing identity that isnā€™t your own? Something like appropriation of white spaces or something?

5 Likes

No, Shephard is one of those BigBrain Centristsā„¢ who believed racial doesnā€™t exist and that anyone calling out racism is only doing it for the money.

She went full white supremacist last summer after she joined the followers of Jordan, son of Peter.

edit:
stupid autocorrect. Iā€™m horrified, shocked, and I am deeply, deeply sorry. (also kind of amazed that autocorrect chose that word, which Iā€™ve literally never used, over the word White, which I use all the time)

5 Likes

France, sometimes you are a little too much like the USA.

10 Likes

And this is why history mattersā€¦

5 Likes
3 Likes

(slightly shaky animation may be bothersome for folks with sensory issues)

3 Likes

white supremacist, EDL-adjacent nationalist Tommy Robinson is now actively harassing journos - including leading midnight raids on journos in their home.

7 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/06/israeli-electioneering-threatens-trigger-new-conflict-with-palestinians/

4 Likes
4 Likes

From this I learned the word ā€œrorter.ā€

4 Likes

P.S. Apparently multiple shooters, multiple targets hit at the same time, but Iā€™m sure itā€™s just a pack of lone wolves and nothing to do with their stated ideologyā€¦

6 Likes