The Nazification of the World

I kinda hate white people and Christianiy myself.

6 Likes

Hey! Weā€™re lovely! With some foundation and a lifelong relationship with sunscreen and hatsā€¦ Christians though, those pompous pricksā€¦ with their summonable mobs.

Summonable mobs need to be a seventh level cleric spell. I must write a letter to Hasbro.

6 Likes

I would have preferred some of that built-in sunscreen.

6 Likes

Canā€™t have absolutely fuckin EVERYTHING. Maybe my Analytics guy can work something up.

6 Likes

Damn. I looked forward to things getting back to normal. And by normal I think I mean something like on Star Trek.

6 Likes
4 Likes

This guy seems like a really good Christian

4 Likes

He dang-well knows how a banana got made, and thatā€™s enough for him! :banana:

5 Likes

The Yellow Vests in Canada have reached Stage 2 Hitler: openly advocating violence against the lugenpresse and das juden, er GLoBaLisTs.

They profess an asinine belief in an international conspiracy created by Jews to get revenge on Western society for rejection by something something replacing all the WASP people? The specifics of their dogma arenā€™t what matters. Itā€™s an excuse for Yellow Vests to exercise power. The damn dog whistle isnā€™t just blowing, itā€™s on an amplifier that centrists somehow manage to overlook.

ā€œBuild the pipelineā€ was never about jobs or about the will of Canadians. It was always an excuse to steamroll over what paltry little land wypipo left First Nations folk and exercise white supremacism again.

6 Likes

Faith fucking Goldy, darling of the alt-reich and conservative white politicians in Canada, calling for race war now:

10 Likes

Not all #easymeat.

5 Likes

These boys are really sniveling, frightened cowards arenā€™t they?

5 Likes

Sheā€™s got some fucking gall wrapping herself in the flag.

4 Likes

More marketer than martyr, Chau adheres to the principle that resistance must be targeted.

Mary Ho, the leader of All Nations, the evangelical organization that trained Chau, says he was a martyr. In an interview with the New York Times , she says Chau was one of the best trainees sheā€™d seen in a missionary boot camp that staged village encounters with ā€œhostile natives.ā€

5 Likes

Itā€™s such grotesque entitlement the belief that ā€œour Godā€ has granted us the right to show up uninvited in other peopleā€™s homes and attempt to control their way of life.

10 Likes

So uh, the Yellow Vest Convoy invited their very special guest, Faith ā€œFourteen Wordsā€ Goldy, to speak at their rally.

Theyā€™re stupid as hell, but thatā€™s slight consolation when, yā€™know, theyā€™re stockpiling guns and advocating genocide.

4 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes