The Pets Thread

Sonatina got a good biopsy report a couple days ago! Benign lump removed, edges clean, all gone. (Near the groin; ouch). She’s 14 3/4, so gettin’ up there. Pic from about 2 yrs ago.

Yay!

13 Likes

Sure is a lot of cats in here…

19 Likes

After all the mentions of office cats I should mention that years ago our cocker (English not American) was also the company security officer* and deputy HR manager after the discovery that people he liked fitted in, and people he didn’t like did not. His judgement on clients was pretty much spot on too; if he pointedly walked to the other side of the room and watched them, they were going to be trouble; if he went to sleep under their feet, not.
Sadly missed.

*Legally too; he was an excellent watchdog and so his costs could be claimed against tax.

11 Likes

Someone does need to rep for the puppers and doggos. :smiley:

5 Likes

Happy to oblige!

10 Likes

This little sweetie is more photogenic than most models. It’s like a dang shampoo commercial over there, or a celebrity lifestyle magazine. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

This little guy likes to visit whenever his human walks him by. We also go to the beach and meet other doggos whenever we can.

11 Likes

He really is ridiculously good looking.

And like all the really really good looking guys, he disdains most people, and will bark at you if you get too close or even look at him. LOL

My dinner parties are usually full of people trying to touch him, or pet him or anything, and him backing away barking at them only to go hide upstairs under the bed.

The curse of being really really good looking.

14 Likes

Also he is afraid of the cat.

19 Likes

With artillery like that, who can blame him?

13 Likes

I have three cats, of which two manage to be photogenic.

17 Likes

The tux balances the two skinny ones the two calicoes!

2 Likes

Actually, it is the same calico. She’s the queen bee. I have an all black tom as well.

3 Likes

Funny, I thought the second picture was of a dilute calico, while the first wasn’t. But I guess it’s just the lighting.

I did wonder just who was not being photogenic (the cats pictured are go’geous) but I guess that would be the non-pictured black cat.

We’ve got a tux too.

3 Likes

Ol’ mister Blue Eyes over here stole an empty bag of treats off my desk. Being empty, Manny was NOT PLEASED. He got treats of a different flavor, but that didn’t stop the recriminations.

His nose keeps getting bigger, and he keeps getting prettier and prettier, all the time. I don’t respond to guilt-trips from people, but this guy can pull all my strings. Sigh.

15 Likes

Machete aka Chet:

9 Likes

Yeah, she’s dilute. Baby her:

5 Likes

Awww, he’s cute too!

2 Likes

He’s an attention whore and never stops moving once you’re interacting with him. After that photo, he got up and rolled around, resulting in a series of blurry photos.

9 Likes

He’s beautiful!

1 Like