Three Years

There’s a lot going on in the world right now, but I just wanted to take a moment to mention that this site was started three years ago today. (~23 minutes past, by my clock)

Special thanks to @ChickieD and @tinoesroho for making my job easy.

Thank you to everyone who continues to make this a weird, wonderful, and interesting place.

27 Likes

Aw shucks! I’m proud of this place. Relatively drama free zone. I’m glad we all took a chance to try something new.

19 Likes

Well done y’all and happy anniversary in strange times!

15 Likes

Happy anniversary, all!

17 Likes

Yay, us! :birthday::crown:

14 Likes

I wondered why I had cake by my name. :slight_smile:

I’m happy this place exists, it’s a bit of normalcy in a very weird time.

10 Likes

18 Likes

Well that’s a bright spot on a dark time, eh?

15 Likes

Happy anniversary, everyone!

16 Likes

Happy anniversary, baby!
Got you on my miiiiiii-iiiiiiind.

13 Likes

It appears as if I average 2.39 Posts/day with a daily high of 18 Posts on November 21st, 2017.

My days of posting streak topped out at 42 which happened on March 31, 2018. Sadly, my streak of not posting has a high of 72 days.

10 Likes

Oh we do all have cake!!! claps hands

6 Likes

Where do you find those stats? For myself, I see:

5 Likes

From your profile page, go to Activity, and the DOWNLOAD ALL button on the Left.

This gets you a nice .csv file you can that manipulate with your tool of choice. I’m partial to Excel as I find it comforting in these days.

8 Likes

whoa, three years flies by, fast, and yet, at the same time, feels like a decade. what is temporarility, even?

being a part of the cafe has made me a better person. i’m a little older, a lot grayer, and greatful to be part of this community.

i’m going to stop speechifying before i cry.

huge shoutout to the admin team (LockeCJ, ChickieD) and a huge thank you to the regulars and legends who make this place awesome.

rock on

15 Likes

14 Likes