Um.... what.... aka, this is the dumbest thing I've ever read

Needs an X pun.

Generation X-cluded?
Generation X-ecrated?
Generation X-coriated?

12 Likes

Just an “inquiring minds want to know” question (while I remember to ask) - why “mindysansansan”?

6 Likes

I think I started using the name when I was around 33, so it stuck…

9 Likes

Ah. That makes sense. It’s just that, if one knows about the homonym, it becomes even more redundant than my real last name. :wink:

10 Likes

Is it just me, or does anyone else have difficulty swallowing the concept that her kids are “successful” for reasons other than gatekeeping, entitlement, and white supremacy? I’m gonna go throw up now.

10 Likes

Susan Wojcicki is not my model of a successful CEO

8 Likes

For all her talk about caring, I’d have to say that YouTube (run by her daughter) is not a notably caring outfit (rather to the contrary, I think). The kleptocracy justifies itself as always with pretty talk about service to the community.

13 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, hence the quotation marks.

8 Likes

After participating in the Tide Pod challenge, it was a natural followup.

I’ll be here all night!

13 Likes

I support this action. Perhaps he could also jump off a cliff to prove the Earth is flat.

14 Likes

alt-right
ridiculous

19 Likes
10 Likes

13 Likes

Imagine how bad the floats are. And then I like to imagine all the straight men TM in khakis and their polo shirts. It’s got to be the worst parade idea ever.

13 Likes

I imagine a Straight Pride Parade would be comprised of people who either look like Pat Boone or Tammy Faye Bakker.

11 Likes

Now that is a scary thing.

8 Likes

“patriotic parade” = dog whistle (as you know)

6 Likes

They’ve been asked to take a long walk off a short pier:

18 Likes

A long walk off a short pier named Long Wharf.

(Apparently, it used to actually merit the name, but has since been shortened).

10 Likes

I’m wondering about the floats. What would you put on them?

8 Likes