Um.... what.... aka, this is the dumbest thing I've ever read

5 Likes

I’m sorry, that doesn’t look straight enough for this bunch.

9 Likes

Well, I’D put giant penises on them, and maybe some large vulvas, being very straight with their straight sex. No anuses involved, of course. That’s totally gay!

And then maybe there would be some straight identity stuff, like there could be the tribute to straight people haircuts, the Preppy Patrol, the Blue Collar Beer and Hot Dog mobile, the … well, fuck, this is just like 6 Flags on any day of the week or something. This is literally not a fun event to plan.

But maybe these nice straight people will think of some other themes to riff on, like goosestepping good times.

12 Likes

Well, no, you wouldn’t actually want to imply that sex is a good, healthy, thing.

Maybe have two single beds with a nice gap between them and a guy and a girl sitting up, holding hands with one hand, while she knits with the other and he reads the newspaper.

Or have him coming in the front door holding golf clubs while she puts dinner on the table.

Or… okay, I’m just nauseating myself at this point.

13 Likes

So, TV from the 1950s?

11 Likes

I was basically thinking Pleasantville, so, pretty much.

8 Likes

Related to this bullshit:

17 Likes

The entire thing is assholes.

11 Likes

Not sure why you’re calling that bullshit.

5 Likes

I think @MalevolentPixy was more putting up responses to the whole white pride parade nonsense?

11 Likes

Yup.

The whole “White History Month” bullshit is related to the “Straight Pride” bullshit.

Straight white people never had to fight for basic rights. No struggle, therefore, to recognize.

14 Likes

It’s even stupider:

10 Likes

So, literally colorless.

14 Likes

Prison stripes. Must mean it’s a punishment.

15 Likes

Looks like one of those ye olde prison jumpsuits, complete with gender handcuffs.

I bet it smells of patriarchy, if you get too close.

14 Likes

If it had any color, someone might suspect . . .

9 Likes

That position doesn’t look very comfortable for the woman (assuming upright to be ♀ ♂).

9 Likes

What kinkiness is this?!! What are these Straight Pride people hiding? Next thing you know, they’ll be diddling your kids (in a strictly hetero way, of course)! :open_mouth:

11 Likes

But that second link was making that same point too. I think it’s just been a tough day for me, and I’m not thinking clearly.

4 Likes

Is the female character dead, or unconscious?

8 Likes