Wanderthread Redux (Part 2)

1 Like

1 Like

Texas weather, 60,000 square feet and still no fucking eaves or shadetrees. Thereā€™s an entire coal mine frantically digging to power the aircon for that monstrosity.

1 Like

Liberals starting to worry about the loyalty of their Brownshirts.

1 Like

Liz Windsor-Saxe-Coburg-Gotha appears to be dying.

The first hint of this was a few weeks ago, when all of the UK and Aus media started posting uncritical stories out of nowhere about how sheā€™d never been healthier.

Sheā€™s probably looking forward to it.

I admire her for hanging on as long as she did. At least sheā€™s not got Phil dressed up and accompanying her everywhere she goes. And she drives her own car.

She reminds me of my own late mum, pure and simple. They were only three months apart in age, with Liz being the elder.

:thread:

As per usual: no, heā€™s not from the GOP. White supremacy is bipartisan.

2 Likes

Reminder that the case to extradite Assange to the US is still proceeding even after evidence was provided of the US plotting to extrajudicially murder him.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

US gun culture meets the US culture of nepotism and corruption.

1 Like

Iā€™m increasingly convinced that Sinemaā€™s public image is a deliberate attempt at trolling in order to deflect public rage away from the party leadership.

The problem with Robertā€™s POV (and the white US anarchist perspective more broadly)ā€¦

ā€¦is that threatening mass murder is completely bipartisan business as usual in US politics. And selectively being alarmed by it only when it is directed at US citizens is in itself a major part of the cause of that situation.

1 Like
1 Like