Wanderthread

Freeze peach

3 Likes
3 Likes

Emma Goldman was illegally stripped of her citizenship and deported to the Soviet Federation because she became an anarchist after immigrating and becoming a citizen. Not that it would have been right if it were legal, but it shows how little the law-and-order factions care about law.

5 Likes

the republicans like to play these sorts of games.

3 Likes

Good Intercepted podcast this week.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know.

You could make some good ads out of that if you did them as table-thumping rants about the GOP stealing democracy. The linked ad was not that.

When you have a political faction pulling that sort of bastardry, lack of voter education is not the key problem.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/peoplevolunteer/status/939903019109433344

1 Like

:clap: Same take I had when I read Brazille’s excerpt. Posted the YT link since videos on twitter are always borked for me.

2 Likes

As usual, posting to demonstrate why the Black community aren’t “grateful” for the Democrats.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nomi is the shit. Let’s hear more of her

2 Likes

EXTERMINATE  

2 Likes
5 Likes

Boston is a very racist and classist city. It’s just less overtly racist than the South, but they’re at least equally as racist. Unless you’re in Dorchester or Roxbury, you will go weeks there without seeing a person of color.

3 Likes

Probably the single most famous segregation political races happened in Boston.

3 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, always important to remember.

1 Like

I have a friend of color in Boston. He’s always talking about how super racist it is there…

2 Likes