2 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

Happy birthday, Gene.

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Got warned off last night by Oren for “spamming Twitter”, BTW. Hence why the above posts aren’t on BB.

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

https://twitter.com/bluepurplerain/status/927356552251691011

I’m honestly not sure what part of that implies Hillary was what she was afraid of.

None of it.

But that is what the right have been running with as “proof” that Seth was murdered in a Clintonite plot, and it’s also what the CorpDems have been using as “proof” that Brazile is deranged.

The whole 11/4 thing really got going when Krang made an obvious joke. And now…

The backstory:

3 Likes

That sounds better than last year

Ah. I haven’t been wading into conservative stuff much lately. I’ve read a couple “THIS IS THE REAL STORY OF THE ELECTION” books and they are all pretty… well shitty. But shitty in the way profiteering books are, they are almost written with screen caps in mind. I expect this one to be the same though I doubt I’ll read it at this point, the story hasn’t changed much - the DNC was a bottomless well of ineptitude (that only exposes more and more terrible shit), HRC put too much trust in the DNC on top of being boring and uninspiring versus two populists and the internet, we are spiraling toward a new government centralizing power, and the people are so fractured there isn’t a good path forward.

here’s why I hope the upcoming war with NK goes nuclear and I get caught in one of the first blasts.

This country is dead

1 Like