Wanderthread

:smile_cat:

1 Like

Linda Sarsour is obviously doing something right:

2 Likes
6 Likes

so, oppression is a feeling on social media
… how much cover for this shit can we afford?

2 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

Tagback to a few months ago; why I am arguing as I have been recently.

1 Like

Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. She wonders whether Russians had placed a listening device in plants in the DNC executive suite.

Won’t know until Tuesday, but I would be unsurprised to discover that:

1. The actual claim in the book isn’t “I thought HRC killed Seth and was coming for me next”, but is instead “isn’t it horrible that Seth was murdered, so tragic” plus “we’ve all had to raise security, because the Trumpists are blatantly dangerous and we’re getting hacked by the Russians”.

2. Framing it in the way that the Post did was very likely a deliberate attempt to discredit Brazile, inserted into the article due to pressure from the CorpDems.

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

1960’s, in case that isn’t clear.

OTOH, if you think that they stopped this…

1 Like

From my time in Wyoming: Yes. He’s just the type of sociopath they would like.

1 Like

Mike Cernovitch is no better than those who spread blood libels to start pogroms.

2 Likes

Why the Black/Brown left is increasingly giving up on the Dems:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I expect that a media trawl today will reveal hordes of other fascist media figures doing the same thing. Probably including Fox etc.

2 Likes

https://www.aclu-or.org/en/news/transgender-woman-wins-her-fight-fair-treatment-and-medical-care-prison

3 Likes
1 Like