Well this is interesting

1 Like
2 Likes

Not in Chicago!

1 Like

Um, yes in Chicago.

And if you were being sarcastic, how am I to tell?

2 Likes

No, I meant it’s not forgotten in Chicago.

2 Likes

Oh. Okay. (curls up like a pangolin)

Please forgive me, I’m a dip.

I did see that they do indeed remember it in Chicago. Watch the video, it’s very well done.

1 Like

The boat discovered in May was the second artifact Thomsen accidentally stumbled upon within the past year. In November 2021, Thomsen spotted a 1,200-year-old canoe while swimming in the same lake during her day off.

7 Likes

No worries!

1 Like
2 Likes

It wasn’t all CGI.

3 Likes

This is the team that beat the Detroit Lions on the day I was born. Both the doctor and my father wanted me to hurry up and be born - my poor mom! - so they wouldn’t miss the game.

2 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hot-thought/201801/why-is-lithium-good-both-batteries-and-bipolar-disorder#:~:text=First%2C%20it%20is%20highly%20reactive,cars%20that%20require%20many%20batteries.

6 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t know if I could watch this. I can’t but barely watch any war footage.

It’s safe, and shouldn’t get you on any unsavory suggested videos. It’s the American release of a German news reel. As the introductions says, “since you produce the weapons of Democracy, you have the right to know these facts, even though they come straight to you from your enemy.”

Although it’s in German, it appears to be intended for a French audience. They describe themselves as Europe’s protectors, and show what destruction the invasion has caused to French towns.

1 Like
5 Likes

Why don’t they get the same kind of sentences a guy would get selling dope??

3 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes