What Are You Listening To?

Cory Wong just released a new album, Motivational music for the syncopated soul. Real feel good funky music.

2 Likes

Just got out of concert with Simlle Plan, the slacker rock band from MontrĂšal, QuĂȘbec.

Surprise musical guest, Paw Patrol.

5 Likes

Huh.

I think I knew Simple Plan was Canadian, but I didn’t know they were from Montreal.

They were constantly on the radio when I was in high school/college.

4 Likes
2 Likes

It’s in some ways a commercial sort of song, but
 lead bass? Good lead bass? What I like about these lasses is that there is always something just a bit out there, a bit different.

6 Likes
2 Likes

“Bundyville” is a deep dive into the politics and fringe religious beliefs that drive the Cliven Bundy family and their followers. From prophecies and nuclear testing to white supremacists and radical plans to shrink public lands, “Bundyville” explains how one family has beaten the federal government twice — and why this battle has just begun.

6 Likes

Waistin’ away again in Bundyville.

4 Likes

Lookin’ for my fifty gallons of lube.

2 Likes

I needed something a little bouncy to get me moving today. And found this:

2 Likes

Clearly, I’m feeling a bit bummed out this morning.

3 Likes

i dunno, this song always makes me happy. i never tire of Orbital.

2 Likes

Weirdly uncritical hype segment about Burning Man (despite the title)

4 Likes

i leave for the burn in a week. i look forward to listening to this – thank you!

4 Likes

All day eeeerrrrr day.

2 Likes

this weekend, the more or less as-it-happened complete broadcast of the Woodstock festival in 1969, warts and all, in celebration of the 50th anniversary. i love all the stage announcements, and the bands i’m not familiar with. it’s too bad that the bands i DO want to hear are all around 2am-6am my time (lookin’ at you, the Who and Jimi Hendrix).

3 Likes

It’s too bad they can’t just make it available for selective streaming (or, heaven forbid, downloadable) so you could time shift.

4 Likes

An alternative to the pasty, nude suburbanites at Woodstock:

3 Likes

This is also highly recommended:

ETA: This is gradually drifting further afield, but I noticed this link at the bottom of the Wattstax article:

An even better film!

5 Likes