Whatchya Workin' On, O Creatives?

New album release (it’s free/pay-what-you-want).

Berlin School (*) improvisations in 18edo tuning, with modular synth and software.

(*) as in, more similar to mid-70s Tangerine Dream in a lot of ways than the more dark ambient stuff I’ve generally been doing, but it’s kind of a continuum really.

18edo uses third-tones rather than semitones, so it’s not quite as exotic as some other microtonal stuff but it’s just odd enough to sound different.

3 Likes

I like “Unwaltz”. I can feel it.

2 Likes

I just started a hopped mead this evening. No specific recipe was followed so hopefully it turns out.

5 Likes

Fermentation has begun!!!

I misplaced my hydrometer, so I don’t know what the ABV will be when complete, but likely around 6-8%.

5 Likes

Is that some kind of traffic cone?

2 Likes

nope, just a fermenter.

4 Likes

Hmmm, root beer . . .

2 Likes

a mead

3 Likes

I was just remembering some home made root beer I had years ago. A bit yeasty, but good flavor.

I used to belong to the SCA, and there was always mead flowing around.

3 Likes

I’ve never tried making a root beer. I might have to try sometime. It’s the only soda I still like.

3 Likes

WIN_20230922_15_27_52_Pro

“Speeding Flowery Freak”, acrylics on 8" x 10" flat canvas.

3 Likes

WIN_20230922_21_37_25_Pro

She’s now affixed to a 9" x 12" flat canvas.

2 Likes

WIN_20230923_16_18_32_Pro

4 Likes

WIN_20230924_21_46_21_Pro
Progress is being made.

4 Likes
1 Like

I transferred my mead into secondary a few days ago. It tasted good even without the secondary additions I added yesterday. The mead has notes of citrus from the hops and yeast I used (Voss Kveik). I added sweet orange and tangerine peel yesterday along with the remaining hops. It will be in bottles by Thursday, but will need some time to carbonate before it’s finally ready.

I need to invest in a CO2 setup.

6 Likes

Seven calaveras.

2 Likes

Just released this morning:

2 Likes

I’ve been doing design work for clients lately to earn some bank now that I’m back in the country. It’s been a lot of fun. Here’s some samples:

Brand Kit for Yoga Teacher

Brochure for Massage Therapists

Promotional Plant Spacing Guide for Garden Coach

6 Likes

Those are lovely! Great work, you!

3 Likes