Why is the world in love again?

They just added a bunch of new shows, including Atlanta on 2023-03-11!

4 Likes

Might be worth going to! I’ll have to see how the family feels about crowds and such like in the spring!

5 Likes

Captain obvious here, but it would be nice to be able to just do things without having to engage in a personal and/or familial risk assessment every time…

3 Likes

Allow me to apologize. My response was not in any way intended as an attack, or in response to a perceived attack.

Let me try to rephrase my statement:

I would like to be able to make decisions about doing things without having an additional layer of risk assessment brought upon by a global pandemic that far too many seem happy to ignore. I feel for you for having to make those choices, because I have and continue to make many of the same choices on behalf of myself and my family.

Again, I apologize for the unclear wording on my part. I’m glad you were able to attend the show safely. I hope to be able to have a similar experience in May.

3 Likes

I think that’s totally understandable, and so was your response.

My internet is out today due to the blizzard. When I called to report it the support rep asked “Before we send someone out, does anyone in your family or home have flu-like symptoms or other signs of the virus?”

That kinda surprised me. A few years ago that would’ve been so totally weird. But here we are.

And yes, it would be so nice to not have that. To just be able to go out to a concert or even call a repairman or whatever and not have to think about who might die because of it, or hey, when was our last vaccine booster and do we have masks? But here we are. For now.

Totally agree with you about it would be so nice just to not have to deal with that.

2 Likes