Why Not Call the Cops

My city, Warren, where the infamous “8 Mile” was filmed, isn’t on this list.

1 Like

Then folks in your city have some work to do.

Third largest city in the state, and mostly GOP, and not enough folks vaxxed.

One of the reasons I don’t get more involved is completely selfish - my past is pretty ticky-tacky and I don’t want my son to have to suffer anything because I did some stupid shit. Maybe I’m severely underestimating the humans around me (remember, one neighbor had a sign in 2016 with a photo of a dog pissing on Hillary Clinton), but no matter how good of a person I truly am, no matter how much integrity I have - it doesn’t matter, because I got busted for pot as an adult and I don’t have a job. Sure, I don’t like being downtrodden, but that doesn’t mean the masses would accept me - or me them.

1 Like

“Free sex from the trafficked women” = permission to rape the slaves.

3 Likes

:thread:

Relator G testified that on October 19, the leader of his cell block forced him and other inmates to fight each other inside a cell while the rest of the unit cheered them on. He allegedly received cigarettes and extra food as a reward.

“Relator G testified—and video surveillance corroborates—that after the first two fights, a female [correctional officer] approached the leader to tell him to ‘quiet things down’ and make the violence appear less obvious to COs stationed where this could be observed on the monitors,” Newbauer wrote in her opinion. “The video surveillance also shows one CO watching several of the fights from an elevated position on the second tier of the housing unit. At no point did any correction official attempt to break up the fights.”

Newbauer wrote that video also showed correctional officers attempting to take inmates out for recreation time, only to be overruled by a leader on the cell block.

3 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

Whistleblowers:

1 Like
2 Likes

Notice that the reaction from our Brave Boys in Blue™️ was to immediately flee their own crime.

The victim died. After suffering for a month.

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

And the kid just looks like “Oh, this again? Oh well.” like they’re used to it.

1 Like

Thread:

4 Likes

Source in thread.

2 Likes

Slavecatcher. The details of the “crimes” were just the excuse to keep the prison factories manned.

2 Likes
2 Likes