Why Not Call the Cops

3 Likes
1 Like

Reporting from the time of the crash:

Given how hard it is to convict an on-duty cop for this sort of thing, he must’ve been going at warp speed and/or drunk as a lord for them to bring charges.

2 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Remember the completely passive and unresisting 75 year old pacifist who had his skull smashed by the cops last year?

The possibility of criminal charges died long ago:

…but now we have the final confirmation that their behaviour was completely acceptable.

They have official permission to treat you in the exact same way that they treated Mr Gugino.

5 Likes

Yet another blatant murder-by-cop on camera; Grand Rapids, Michigan. This one is gruesome enough that I’ll let you Google it for yourselves.

Guess which party has authority over the cops there?

2 Likes

It’s all bipartisan.

However, we’re never gonna find out the result of that lawsuit.

What a coincidence.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

todays news:

2 Likes

“Non verbal admissions”.

1 Like

Tattoos? Scars? Brands?

oh wait…

2 Likes

Officers Kevin Patrick Lyons and Kevin Sien were called to the Marriott Marquis Hotel on July 3, 2021, after employees found multiple credit cards, identification cards and suspected drugs in the luggage of a guest who had been locked out of his room for lack of payment.

But instead of collecting the items as evidence, Lyons and Sien shredded the credit cards and IDs and Lyons flushed the alleged drugs down a hotel toilet, the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office said in a statement.

They allegedly told hotel staff that cataloging the evidence would take too long, the office said.

In a separate case, retired San Francisco Police Officer Mark Williams was charged with unlawful possession of a machine gun, possession of a silencer, and embezzlement after he allegedly removed a submachine gun from the department’s evidence room, where he was working part-time, the DA’s office said.

His attorney, Anthony Brass, said Williams retired from the department in 2017 and admits taking the gun but that the gun was missing some parts and didn’t work and he never tried to make it operational.

“He simply took the weapon home for his own curiosity and he very much realizes that decision was a poor one and is appropriately remorseful for having created this situation,” Brass said.

1 Like

Not sure if this fits, but not sure where else to put this…

Kidnapping? Relationship turned escape plan? I’m thinking the latter rather than the former.

true story

2 Likes

Baltimore cop gang, so a bit more specific and truthful than The Wire, it sounds like. I might take a look.

I’m not shitting on The Wire, it just hasn’t aged as well as it might have.

yes, same team as the Wire, but based on a book of the same name about real events.

2 Likes