Why Not Call the Cops

So how the Springfield Police Dept. in “The Simpsons” is depicted is basically how they all work.

We got Detroit’s ex-top-cop running for Governor. Christ on a crutch.

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

As with all of the videos of police racism and violence: this is not new. It is just more visible now. It happens every day.

And for every one caught on camera, there are a thousand that you never see.

4 Likes

A thread of data about policing in San Francisco:

Including this bit:

In San Francisco. Not Alabama.

White supremacy is bipartisan.

4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

NPR frantically shoveling the copaganda as per usual:

1 Like

2 Likes

About that… what actually seems to have happened is the police stood on the dry land and held the hand of a civilian who jumped in the water to save the dog. And then took the credit for saving the dog “with the help of”.

4 Likes

That’s even fucking worse. ACAB.

1 Like

Of course, because the current POTUS is from Team Blue, the replies to that are packed with liberals saying that she deserved it.

1 Like
2 Likes

I guess it takes a psychopath to catch a psychopath?

So, around 6:30 pm, three Warren Police SUVs had pulled someone w/a WV plate over three houses north of my house. I have no idea why, but the one parked in front of the house was partially blocking the street. Plus, the neighbors two doors are having a family to-do so there’s cars parked on both sides of the street for three houses. The minivan from WV got towed away. I may know more in the next day or so.

About an hour prior an Eastpointe, MI Police officer just stopped by his parents’ house (the people having the to-do), parked in their driveway blocking the sidewalk, & set off his sirens & lights not just once, but twice to show off. He was a bully when he was a kid, and I know he still is.

3 Likes
4 Likes

And in FL, surprise surprise, let’s hurt the living even more:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

No good deed goes unpunished…but not finding anything about this online…one’d think it would be national news.