Why Not Call the Cops

Let’s hope having a kitteh will help this cop find the error of his ways and send him on a path to a new career. A cat sitting on your shoulders purring all day should lead to an epiphany sooner than later!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, of course. But this guy…he’s, to me, just SO good-looking!

1 Like

And now back to the usual news.

6 Likes

Saw that on local news last night, it’s absolutely outrageous. I hope her child gets a free university education out of the settlement and I hope ending use of this super shitty software is included in her suit and she won’t settle without it. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

“I’m nervous to ever call the police again, that’s for sure," Hight said. “I expected him to come for my protection and instead I was the victim.”

A pomeranian. What’s it gonna do, gnaw a little on your boot? And with other dogs involved also, that is what you chose as your target?

6 Likes

The officer’s partner was on that porch too. Could have ended up as friendly fire, on top of all the other WTF aspects.

4 Likes
4 Likes

There’s an outside search going on by the Warren Police foot patrol looking for a “dangerous guy” as I was told by one of them who just walked into my backyard.

I thought they were just training the K9 officer I saw walking by my front window earlier with three cops!

3 Likes

Why call the cops when the cops are ready to come over on their own?

4 Likes

Warning: the description of what these cops did is disturbing as hell.

A white neighbor phoned Rankin County Deputy Brett McAlpin and complained that two Black men were staying with a white woman inside a Braxton home. McAlpin told Deputy Christian Dedmon, who texted a group of white deputies so willing to use excessive force they called themselves “The Goon Squad.”

“Are y’all available for a mission?” Dedmon asked. They were.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Mr Irizarry had parked his Toyota Corolla on a road in Kensington, a neighbourhood of Philadelphia, after police said they stopped him for turning on the street in the wrong direction. It was midday.

Two days after the 14 August shooting, police changed their initial statement on the shooting. They originally said Mr Irizarry had lunged at police from outside his vehicle while holding a knife.

But body camera footage released by Philadelphia prosecutors on Friday clearly shows Mr Irizarry was sitting in the driver’s seat of the vehicle when the officer opened fire.

Police said investigators are working to determine how the false account of the incident emerged.

3 Likes

According to The Seattle Times, citing a police investigation report, the officer driving the car was going 74mph (119km/h) and the graduate student’s body was thrown more than 100ft (30m).

Officer Auderer was called to the incident where his body camera recorded audio from a call he made to a colleague.

“But she is dead,” the officer is heard saying before laughing. “No, it’s a regular person. Yeah, just write a cheque,” he says, before laughing again.

“Eleven thousand dollars. She was 26, anyway. She had limited value.”

Mr Auderer, a Seattle Police Department union leader, was on a call with Mike Solan, the guild’s president. Mr Solan’s audio cannot be heard.

6 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes

Yes, officer. The little girl is obviously the problem here, not the grown-ass man manipulating a literal child online. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes