Would anyone care to translate?

Another incoherent tweet from the White House.

Not as bad as when Sean Spicer tweeted his password. And quite different from “covfefe,” which was explained as a secret message to Republican insiders. This instance has been blamed on a meddling child.

But what do you think it means?
And why are Republicans so careless with their devices?
:thinking:

5 Likes

The second question is easy – because ultimately they don’t trust technology.

I would have expected a 3yo to go for the emojis they like the best. So the last 7 symbols make sense. The ones that are just stoplight repeats don’t, unless the kid was making the symbol repeat by a long press. That doesn’t work on my Android phone.

3 Likes

I’m sure the President and a small group of people know exactly what it means. :wink:

16 Likes

Hold down all signals, repeat hold down all signals. Make Plans to defend White House. Repeat plans to defend our friends.
Signal disinterest about 9/11 and head plane to Japan crack house.
Signal Lol tweet to kkk (light.)
Give mixed signals about Ayn Rand’s Fountainhead. Future infrastructure, signal train left station, ship sailed, back to old times.

18 Likes

that’s… perfect.

5 Likes

That’s too coherent.
And you forgot to insult a key ally!

2 Likes

Don’t stop until all the undesirables are put on boats and shipped off to Easter Island, Japan, or Detroit. World domination is nigh. #lolaklkk

7 Likes

I think the virus that was using Brittany Spears IG account for instructions has moved. :wink:

3 Likes

Except this time it’s C&C for the alt-right.

2 Likes

it does seem careless, but not brain dead like covfefe.

anyone know who in the whitehouse is supposed to have a secure device, and whether her’s is?

asking for a friend… :wink:

5 Likes

Random Family Guy side joke of Ed Sullivan introducing C&C and the Alt-Right dancers.

2 Likes