A Roundup of Worldwide Evil

Mask over his face, so they didn’t know his race, so they had to shoot to kill to be sure.

6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

By the time we woke up this morning, the internet was gone and we now have no mobile connectivity.

If people step out of their homes, they see paramilitary forces on every street. Almost every major road is shut - we are hearing that more troops are being deployed.

No-one knows what is happening in other parts of the state - we can’t talk to anyone else.

People are concerned - they don’t know what is happening, they don’t know what is going to happen.

It’s an atmosphere of fear. People are scared to come out, they have stockpiled food for months.

8 Likes

craig-ferg-go-wrong

6 Likes

Modi is promoting this display of Hindu Nationalism as a great gift to the people of Kashmir. A gift none of them were asking for.

3 Likes

Border Patrol Agent Admits To Intentionally Hitting Migrant With Truck

In making their case against Bowen, prosecutors cited a trove of racist and derogatory text messages exchanged between the agent and his Border Patrol colleagues in which Bowen referred to migrants as “disgusting subhuman shit” and “mindless murdering savages.”

Bowen’s attorney claimed at the time that the inflammatory language was “commonplace throughout the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector, that it is part of the agency’s culture.”

11 Likes

‘Twas all in good fun!

9 Likes

Locker room talk! Boys will be boys!

7 Likes

What, exactly, is a “near-terrorist act?”

Is it:

• Any action that occurs near a terrorist,
  • An act that causes near-terror for political purposes,
  • An attack causing terror for political purposes, directed at the very concept of proximity, or
  • An attack causing terror for political purposes, using weaponized proximity?
5 Likes

I have relatives who have protested nuclear energy since the 70s, and I’ve never even heard of this.

10 Likes

I could not finish this. How awful.

I guess the rush to make atomic bombs made this event “go away.”

4 Likes

I think it’s more like, “no white people were harmed in the making of this disaster”. Or, at least, none the press would listen to. Three Mile Island had the suburbanite factor.

9 Likes

Then the solution is to open up a nice luxury gated community in the affected area, maybe. If the story has been deep-sixed that well, then who’s to know better (until the other shoe drops, that is)? :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Could we make it a private haven for the super-rich, a la Rapture in Bioshock?

5 Likes

That was more or less what I was thinking, yes…

2 Likes

Trump and Netanyahu simultaneously kissing each others butt with relish.

6 Likes

No ketchup or mustard?

6 Likes

Wasabi and/or habañero sauce would be better. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Why not BOTH?

6 Likes