All The Feels

4 Likes
13 Likes

The cute is strong with this one - apparently Bongo Cat is a whole thing on YouTube.

3 Likes

i love bongo cat!

3 Likes

It’s a Trip, It’s Got a Funky Beat, and I Can Bug Out to It

3 Likes

My day started with an argument, so I’m a bit emotional. That probably explains why this made me tear up.

17 Likes

That’s probably it, because I’m not tearing up. Not at all. I’ve just been staring at the monitor too long and my eyes are tired.

11 Likes

i haven’t skateboarded in many, many years, but this rings true to the things i’ve seen about skateboarders in general. they get a bad rap, but they are usually super happy people are showing an interest in the sport, and if you give them a chance they will be happy to interact with you and help. it makes me happy to see this. <3

14 Likes

I used to hang out in skate parks. This doesn’t surprise me too much (and I’m totally not crying anyway).

I also used to teach high school freshmen. They were awesome.

9 Likes

. . . available in 1969."

E.g., a Moog Modular! And the documentary looks so cool.

7 Likes

argh, it was playing here for like 2 weeks and i just couldn’t make the time to go see it. by the time i had a weekend date free, it was gone : (

4 Likes

Well, that’s rotten.

1 Like

Isn’t that most instruments around today? Not many synths, but almost literally everything else.

4 Likes

Sorry, I’m not following.

1 Like

“Instruments available in 1969” is everything in a traditional orchestra, everything in world music ensembles, even most electric (but not electronic) instruments. It only rules out most synths and most solid state amplification.

6 Likes

My mind is in a fog. :woozy_face: Based on context, of course, he was referring specifically to synthesizers, but I agree it’s poorly worded.

4 Likes

The Stylophone came out in '68, so it’s good to go.

5 Likes

I don’t think Toto’s Africa was played on either one of them, though.

5 Likes
5 Likes

My personal favorite.

5 Likes