All The Feels

@Nightflyer
River otter seen in Detroit River believed to be first in a century

5 Likes

Awwwwwwwwā€¦

3 Likes

I love this one, tooā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ll see your Debbie Harry and raise you a Lena Horne (and I remember watching this when I was a child):

YES I STILL WATCHED ā€œSESAME STREETā€ WHEN I WAS 10, lol!

3 Likes

Well of course, Sesame Street was/is the bestā€¦

How about Dueling Banjos with Kermit and Steve Martinā€¦

3 Likes
5 Likes

Happy Fatherā€™s Day to all the dads and dad-figures out there w/all that knowledge!

8 Likes
2 Likes

Iā€™m putting this here because of the ending.

2 Likes

ZOMG FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS!!!

I had to re-read the headline four times because I kept thinking it meant the opposite of what it does.

6 Likes

He spent only four years in office (although it seemed much longer), but who knows how long it will take to undo the damage he did.

8 Likes

But heā€™s never truly grown up. And like any other marketing scheme involved with the office of POTUS, it was inaccurate to begin with.

I agree w/the marquee, though.

2 Likes

Yeah we kinda really screwed up on that one. No, thatā€™s not accurate. Nope, we just totally fucked the pooch on that.

We have to do better in the future. Thatā€™s not a light wish ā€œoh I hope the future is betterā€, no if we donā€™t fix this right now, right here and now while itā€™s in our hands, then there is no future. Well, no future worth living to see.

So I am going to go out and register to vote (new place, so we have to do that again), and I hope you will too! Itā€™s super easy. And you donā€™t have to vote for a tyrant. You can vote for anybody, and the people running will be happy to talk to you. At least, the ones hitting me up were really happy to talk. And had great things to say, clearly wanted a better world. Thereā€™s a lot happening at the local level. It might not all bubble up to national level right away, but itā€™s still really valuable.

6 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

Iā€™m glad a nice thing came out of that bullshit, even if it was unintentional and at odds with the original sentiment. Good for the kid and the parents on their ability to make lemonade out of hate.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Wow. Her playing is so beautiful. So glad she is back.

2 Likes
3 Likes