All The Feels

Groucho was still alive when I was a little girl. I adored him.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad it wasnā€™t a gun he grabbed. Iā€™m a big fan of slingshots because they require more skill than a firearm. And they canā€™t be used as weapons of mass murder.

4 Likes

The story seems to have changed: all the reports in the first few days stated that the girl had gotten herself away from the abductor, and then the boy started hitting him with projectiles from the slingshot.

But now, itā€™s all about the boy, and the girl is literally not in the picture at all.

1 Like

I wonder if that explains the expression on the momā€™s face. Well, no one was kidnapped or seriously injured, so thereā€™s that.

1 Like

Oh, sure, tell that to Goliath.

Kidding, kidding. Guns are definitely far more dangerous, though getting hit in the head with one of those marbles could definitely do some damage.

4 Likes

Well, he was massive, lol!

ā€¦ after 20 years in prison.

5 Likes

The only thing worse than losing FOUR children is spending 20 years in prison because youā€™ve falsely been found guilty of killing them.

6 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes
1 Like

Glynn Turmanā€™s still aliveā€¦I call for sequel.

Noooo, Iā€™ve not gotten the religion bug, lol!

1 Like

Trigger warning: Paternal incest w/maternal enabling of same.

THIS this this this THIS!!!

2 Likes

Shamokin is where Jacqueline Susannā€™s paternal family settled after leaving Vilno.

I know theyā€™re going to die someday, but they were definitely a part of my child- & teen-hoods. I still love their works, and as people - theyā€™re mensches, farā€™s I can tell.

Wellllā€¦Dickā€™s marriage record kinda makes me wonderā€¦

2 Likes

This hit hard, for so many reasons:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Hey, if corporations can be people, why canā€™t features of the ecosystem be protected Indigenous people?

7 Likes