Badass Dragoons of the Highlands - Call for Players

The hangover I’ve got right now, yer welcome tae it!

4 Likes

Photo needs a half-empty bottle of Courvoisier or Chivas Regal. That bottle up there looks like cheap Bacardi.

4 Likes

What is your name?

Mr. Collins

What part of the world were you born in?

Alexandria, Egypt

What year was that? (note: must be prior to 1250 CE)

c. 3rd century BCE

What badass sword do you have in your hand right now*?

well, it looks like a papyrus scroll. But it is so much mightier than the sword…

Which band will eventually be tapped to do your soundtrack?
Kronos Quartet

For a reroll on your lowest stat, tell us about the moment in which you discovered or realized that you were counted among the immortals.

While desperately fighting off the Christians who came to burn The Library

I did not save The LIbrary that day, but many “Christians” discovered if they in fact had been saved.

10 Likes

Although the window for character submission has elapsed, the game hasn’t started quiet yet.

10 Likes

I don’t know about opium, sir, but I used to work in a tavern. The cheap stuff comes out once you’re too, um, drunk to stand. Perhaps this is similar.

4 Likes

We’re almost ready to kick things off!

Where possible, I’ve attempted to infer your weapon of choice based on the information in your character registration. If I’ve gotten it wrong or you would prefer a different wording, just shoot me a quick PM.

As times change, the people call the land different things. Similarly, I’ve attempted to infer your origin based on what the land was called at the time your character was born to it and the people that inhabited that region. Again, please send me a PM if it needs correcting.

7 Likes

Please head to Turn 1, as the game has finally begun.

5 Likes