Badass Dragoons of the Highlands - Turn 3 - Florence (c.1503)

Rachel McGinty (@CleverEmi) apparently found The Kurgan motivating. I hope she is going to Nuremberg so I hear about her experience!

Collins TN
-Mr. Collins

1 Like

I found a small band that has decided to tour with their latest hit. Not a large kit so it’s a pretty small wagon, which is nice. The nice thing is that the bassist is absolutely refusing to let anyone else touch their gear, so hooray for me to avoid having to deal with 25% of the gear.

I hear the locals at the gig are huge fans, see it as some kind of honor or something. Let’s hope the ladies like Dogs!

5 Likes

Take extra water – and don’t forget your sunscreen!
-Mr Collins

3 Likes

12 Likes

Brother, that is the story of my life.

5 Likes

Mr. Collins @David_Falkayn,

How many books did you manage to save in Spain? I’m going to an Island next because thats the best place for a pirate like me to get drunk and get laid. Come join me. You are my favorite nemesis. You can practice your calligraphy while I get drunk.

YFN (your favorite nemesis)
Shemp

6 Likes

and felicitations to you, Shemp!

I saved few books, but the few I saved were worthwhile. Thanks for asking!

I appreciate your offer. Malta is tough place to be a pirate – the local Knights are rather jealous of their turf..

I love the idea of practicing my calligraphy while you drink. We could be such boon companions!

Alas, I find the study conditions on long voyages cramped, difficult, and distracting as the sailors succumb to scurvy with the predictability of mold growing on bread.

4 Likes

“The long years began to pass before the Immortals would gather again.”

Current status:      Sound asleep
    Order submission:    Unavailable
    A cryptic footnote:  d31f38b1657379d04c330bbcc2135bf9471619df

3 Likes

So many dreams were in motion that the great city Firenze scarcely noticed when the year 1503 came to a close. But for those that watch more closely, it was soon known that the last Immortal had departed to wander the years.

1 Like