Biden Our Time

Jean-Pierre said that Biden will remain in isolation until he tests negative, breaking from the CDC guidelines. The CDC notably does not require people to test negative before leaving isolation. Rather, the agency advises that people can leave isolation after five days if they’ve been fever-free for 24 hours, though they should take precautions, such as mask-wearing, for a full 10 days after testing positive.

3 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

I think this is why my dad didn’t try to get atomic veterans’ benefits. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if he had been contaminated; his was the last plane in the last group to leave Japan.

It would appear that in the eyes of the GOP, there’s no immediate and lasting profit in keeping people alive, veterans or not. Much less alive and happy.

1 Like

OH yeah, that’s right - he did run on a platform with those planks, or at least rough boards.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

The fact that he likes ice cream and openly displays that liking, is one of the few things that make him more seemingly human than his immediate predecessor.

2 Likes

I like that with Biden, I do not have to look at the Tweet Machine every day to learn what kind of fresh hell he unleashed today. I don’t think about him 99.9% of the time, and I feel confident that he is doing a decent job of being president. Is he the most scintillating man? Does he eat too much ice cream? I could care less. He’s a person I trust to do a reasonably good job and not make my life a daily terror. So he’s a win in my book.

7 Likes

Such right-wing obsessions are an obstacle for the country. There is no answer. It’s become an ice cream koan.

2 Likes

Well, Bill Clinton was represented by a waffle in “Doonesbury”, so…

The irony of Fox asking “how does he have time” to take a short drive for an ice cream break, when TFG would fly across the country to a golf course most weekends and sometimes even not on a weekend, is enough to run a busy steel foundry…

7 Likes

Levin Report: Republicans Throw a Hysterical Shit Fit Over Biden Loan Forgiveness Plan That Will Overwhelmingly Benefit the Middle Class

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bh63e6.1iqs/6f95117f

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

And the thread goes on, naming others…

7 Likes

That is surprisingly impressive.

4 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

What the living fuckety-fuck?

3 Likes