Biden Our Time

Thank you! I got the idea from this…

which I’m sure I’ve posted here on another thread.

1 Like
1 Like

What I don’t get is why are these old politicians keeping these things? Some of Biden’s were from 1973 - wtf? I’m currently watching/listening to this, btw.

If the Dems were as wacky as the GOP, they would be spewing conspiracy theories about how someone in Trump’s camp planted the docs in Biden’s home and garage.

ZOMG, we have these in the basement and in the garage!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I just tuned in close to the end. He certainly is a better speaker than his predecessor.

2 Likes

Mr Kennedy is an outspoken anti-vaccine campaigner. Instagram removed his account in 2021 for “repeatedly sharing debunked claims”, the company said.

2 Likes

RFK is spinning in his grave, no doubt. Good think the Kennedy name doesn’t mean all that much any more, what with their closets spitting out skeletons and whatnot.

1 Like

Because Biden’s name is in there, lol.

1 Like

JFC. Can we NOT. Can we just have one new person who is not a jillion years old, from a political dynasty, and is actually appealing to voters?

4 Likes

And not white?

3 Likes

Biden was always a compromise for anyone who is even reasonably left leaning. What’s needed are reforms that make it possible for more than two candidates to run for political office, consistently at all levels of government. While we’re at it, let’s make DC, Puerto Rico, and any other US territory properly represented, with their approval, of course.

3 Likes

Well,

2 Likes

“Look, I get that age is a completely reasonable issue,” he said, before sharing his perspective: “You might think I don’t like Rupert Murdoch. That’s simply not true. How can I dislike a guy who makes me look like Harry Styles?”

“Call me old, I call it being seasoned. You say I am ancient, I say I’m wise” Biden said. He then joked: “You say I’m over the hill, Don Lemon would say, ‘That’s a man in his prime,’”

2 Likes

I don’t consider interest on borrowed money a junk fee. That’s the cost of borrowing money and I’ve never seen it being hidden or tacked on. But the rest of 'em, yeah, they need to be illegal.

It’s nice that Biden’s pushing for this. I didn’t know that.

I wonder what else he’s quietly doing that most people don’t know about. Just because he’s not doing and saying ridiculously stupid things that make headlines every day.

3 Likes

You mean actually being presidential?

1 Like

She said she left the US after a Republican politician told her she was in physical danger.

But because the news cycle is concerned with the former guy, this isn’t generally known.

2 Likes