Bleeding America

Well, two of my friends (not really close ones) have gone down the rabbit hole with the idea that the elite all drink blood and have rituals to maintain their power. And I can’t change their minds with facts; no one could.

Mind you - they are nice people, but undereducated. White high-school grads with voc/tech skills. And I have a feeling their growing-up years were filled with more bad events than good. But that’s just me.

3 Likes

Even someone who dropped out of the third grade should have enough education to determine reality.

7 Likes

It’s all based on magnifying fear enough to make folks forget about actual logic.

2 Likes

There are people who believe the earth is flat, wifi signals cause debilitating disease, and that normal rock formations are fossilized evidence of giants and dragons that roamed the earth before humans. Sadly, for some, reality is… flexible, and they aren’t willing to accept other options.

5 Likes

Exactly.

I even asked the female friend if we could agree to disagree and she said (after tagging herself), “no, becauise I know your wrong.”

Sheezus pleezus. It’s not even worth arguing about.

PS: She blocked me on FB. OH WELL, LOL.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Somehow I missed this thread, and in fact posted in Nazification because I thought it was the closest fit!

7 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.mediamatters.org/roger-stone/roger-stone-calls-trump-seize-total-power-if-he-loses-election

1 Like

Not surprising, but it is interesting they’re saying all this out loud.

1 Like

“We want to get rid of the ballots, and you’ll have a very peaceful — there won’t be a transfer, frankly, there’ll be a continuation,” Mr Trump replied.

(Sticky video warning for the link)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-2020-election-transfer-power-ballots-mail-b561158.html

Is he saying he’s cancelling the election? That is a COUP.

5 Likes
7 Likes
1 Like

Portland update:

Because I already gave at the onebox:

2 Likes
4 Likes

More on that:

3 Likes