But really isn't it ALWAYS Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! šŸ‘»

I assume the other is Edie Sedgwick.

3 Likes

Never heard of it but it looks well made.

3 Likes

One of Tobe Hooperā€™s works for Cannon. I think it only played theaters for a couple weeks.

4 Likes

Another space vampiress movie that is surprisingly very creepy.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen it and wasnā€™t that enthused. The Soviet stock footage was too obviously exactly that. It felt like the movie didnā€™t really start until we got past it, which took a good half of the picture. Once the picture did start though, it was admittedly pretty good. And come to think of it, I suppose this does qualify as a naked space vampire picture, as that green body suit she stripped down to was probably supposed to be her skin. So itā€™s got that going for it. Which is nice.

Hereā€™s one that I quite like, from Mario Bava:

Often claimed to be partial inspiration for Alien. The characters are rather colorless, one character is apparently played by two different actors without most audience members noticing, but itā€™s got a great look and feel.

3 Likes

Well, I had my thrill shocked just looking at the trailer! Whatā€™s with those restrictive collars?

A movie I thought scary was Journey to the Seventh Planet. More schlocky sci-fi than vampires but itā€™s got your beautiful hypnotic space women.

My heart stood shock-still all right. But I was only ten when I saw it.

4 Likes

Any journey to Uranus which promises deep, forbidden desires (and probing!) has got my attentionā€¦

4 Likes

3 Likes

I remember the lots of purplish-ice-blue lighting effects, and the darkness.

And hereā€™s another scarer with Steve Railsback, but with Peter Oā€™Toole as the antagonist; I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen it in its entirety, but I once had a PR packet with the shooting script and a lot of PR material. Gone, it is now.

2 Likes

Oh, itā€™s a great film. I highly recommend it, although while it fits reasonably well into the Thriller genre, I donā€™t know that I would call it a ā€œscarer.ā€

2 Likes

I was feeling like a pretentious film critic, lol.

2 Likes
4 Likes

And Bridget and Mary Jo!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve decided to go for a Warhol Superstar lookā€¦Lucy Superstar, whom Annndeeeee and Eeeeedieeeeeeee waahnted to keeeeep under wraaaahhhhps, donchaknow dahhhling?

Photo will be forthcoming. My hair is set and drying, after I double bleached it - no breakage or fall-outs, yay! - then wardrobe, then make-up. My fave dispensary is giving out either a freebie or a 10 percent discount (or both) for customers showing up in costume.

3 Likes
1 Like

6 Likes

Music to enjoy as you return to your coffin.

2 Likes

I believe the children are our futureā€¦

1 Like

Happy Halloween everyone!

I didnā€™t dress up but I came in 4th at the pinball tournament and had a fun day with my friends.

9 Likes
3 Likes