Cyberpunk Dystopia Review

2 Likes

I don’t know much about this game… I think it’s pƕþw…

PLS DON’T FUNGE THIS!

3 Likes

I can’t figure out quite where to put this, so here, because this is the Pick-Your-Fighter of our times:

Easy choice, really

3 Likes

I can’t figure this out, any suggestions?

Quantum Reality — titleknown: titleknown: In even more terrifying...

1 Like
4 Likes

The day after the merger was announced, Adam Mendelsohn, CEO of Nano Precision Medical, told Spectrum that he doesn’t yet know what contractual obligations the combined company will have to Argus and Orion patients. But, he says, NPM will try to do what’s “right from an ethical perspective.” The past, he added in an email, is “simply not relevant to the new future.”

Wow, that last line sounds like a soundbite from a movie villain.

3 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-11-19/why-tech-needs-more-designers-with-disabilities

1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes

I thought self-worth came from within…and haven’t some folks turned social media into a career?

OH. okay.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m not surprised.

I used to work in the gaming industry, I still play a lot of computer games, but I stopped calling myself a gamer back when the GamerGate thing happened for this very reason.

(I also pretty much avoid multiplayer games now too, unless it’s something like Guild Wars 2 where you can mostly ignore everyone else and solo stuff if you don’t care about PVP, which I don’t.)

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like