Did Somebody Say "Star Trek"?

1 Like

Iā€™m really trying to stay off Twitter these days, seriously. But sometimes I slip. And when I did recently, I got some really good news. An artist I follow who does amazing work got to design an alternate cover for the Star Trek comic book.

She truly deserves the success, and hopefully this will be the start of big thingsā€¦ Iā€™m so happy for her!

4 Likes

Iā€™m behind on the latest Star Trek serieses, but the Guinan mystery is always fun to think about. I kind of hope they donā€™t ever reveal the answers.

1 Like

the new season of Picard is shaping up to be fun. ā€œI have made chamomile tea. Do you take sugar?ā€ may be the greatest line Worf has ever uttered, lol

3 Likes

And yes, ST is mentioned.

1 Like

It took me a while to get this entry into the franchise. I think I just had to age, lol.

3 Likes

He canā€™t fool me, this is the B-52s.

2 Likes

I mean, it took me a while to get into this entry.

1 Like

4 is a great film. If you havenā€™t seen 5ā€¦ youā€™re lucky.

3 Likes

Oh, Iā€™ve seen 'em all, lol.

2 Likes

ā€œStar Trek: The Search for Godā€

1 Like

And itā€™s the paranoid cop from "Barney Miller:

1 Like

Junkball is back!

1 Like

The Star Trek V mashmellons appear again in this video.

If you donā€™t want to see the Crash Cam or Jerry Vale, skip ahead to 4:00. But I do recommend watching Jerry Vale ā€” I donā€™t often say that.

2 Likes
1 Like

Raumschiff Enterprise

I wonder why there wasnā€™t an equivalent add in the US?

ā€œShiffā€ of course means ship. And ā€œRaumā€ means space, as in lebensraum.

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

Got around to last weekā€™s SNW episode Sunday night. It was bizarre. Let us never speak of what happened to the Klingons, thereā€™s no way Iā€™d put that in my log if I were Pike. Who would believe him?

3 Likes

True. I only liked a few numbers, and the repeated melody in some made me go back and watch it again to confirm what Iā€™d heard. The lyrics from Laā€™an, Spock, and Uhura were sad in ways that the more upbeat numbers could not overcome IMO.

2 Likes