Did Somebody Say "Star Trek"?

Wow, I’m not on Reddit & am surprised that no one here’s posted it…that I know of, that is.

5 Likes

I like this person’s reviews.

1 Like
4 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

It looks surprisingly good in black and white.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I forgot to mention, according to the Smithsonian this short film was made by Nichol’s own company Women in Motion.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I haven’t thought about this in a loooooooooooooong time, but your post brought it out of the recesses of my memory:

2 Likes

I remember that one! But I’m getting broken image links. I hope that’s just my wifi… :cry:

3 Likes

No, I got the same thing, I was hoping it was “just me”. :frowning:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Ah, warm and fuzzy bOING-bOING memories.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! It’s just a silly meme, but it’s so nice to know it’s not completely gone forever. :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I remember in the early-to-mid-1970s my brother and I both getting just about as many Star Trek model kits as we could afford, and not just ships; brother, being older, built the Enterprise, the Galileo, a Klingon Warbird and I think a Romulan ship. The bridge of the Enterprise, a phaser, a tricorder and a communicator were the models I built. Good times.

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

I recently started watching content from this channel; so far, it’s been a good experience. It’s got humor, pets, make-up application, and info that’s new to me. Also, if they fuck up, they fix it in re-release.
SPOILER: The founder was a big ST:OS fan, and Nichelle’ Nichols’ brother was a devout member.