Earworms - I just can't get you out of my head!

…but you repeat yourself :wink:

6 Likes

see, to me, the piano is what makes it. that is a really iconic sound going on there. so catchy.

1 Like

I’m a fan of anything from Bauhaus or it’s offshoots. I got to see Pete Murphy at Rebellion a few years ago. It was a small stage and it felt really intimate, he was fantastic, it was one of my all time highlights.

5 Likes

Meh, it didn’t mesh for me. This is catchy piano

2 Likes

Catchy keyboard earworms? The Spanish seem to have had a lock on them in the 18th century.

3 Likes

I’ll see your Spanish pianos and raise you a horn concerto (spoken)

7 Likes

different strokes, for sure. that just sounds thin and honestly soulless to me. shrug

My musical tastes are usually all over the place, but I’ve been on a Spanish harpsichord kick the last few days. I used to have this album in vinyl - it was my go-to album when I needed something to bring back a sense of joy with clear music beautifully written.

4 Likes

I guess I just like my piano all plinky-plonky and bangy, instead of twiddly and frou-frou :wink:

4 Likes

Their whole album is pretty damned good:

3 Likes

bah, i never did understand the appeal of the Dresden Dolls, either! haha

3 Likes
6 Likes

I’ll settle for the earworms, thank you. Chewing gum :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve been watching Fringe…

…whose theme, though not identical, is similar enough to the instrumental portion of another song…

…that the latter keeps getting stuck in my head.

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

And the one that sums us all up: :wink:

7 Likes
4 Likes

This got played on the radio a few days ago, and it’s still rattling around in the ol’ brainpan:

ETA: The song was played, not the video. Because of course you don’t play videos on the radio. [/pedant]

4 Likes