Elections 2023-2024

This guy gets it in a way that I haven’t seen any other mainstream media figure do.

5 Likes

Wow.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Sheezus pleezus, it’s uncanny on how we think alike…but okay.

2 Likes

No matter who you are, comparing yourself to MLK is… just not a good look.

Doubly true if you’re Trump.

5 Likes
4 Likes

My wife is watching this now, because she’s a masochist and can’t turn away from the slow motion train wreck.

It started with approximately an hour of speeches from the locals, and it’s now been over an hour more and neither candidate has showed up yet. They ran out of propaganda videos to play and have just resorted to seemingly random music videos.

The schadenfreude is strong.

5 Likes

Just took a look. The governor of Montana has taken the stage. He has a big belt buckle. The crowd seems not so big.

3 Likes

I had the obvious question of why he would bother to show up in Montana in the first place. Apparently it’s for revenge.

4 Likes

If he gets reelected, the next four years will be nothing but revenge.

Update - I just watched that video, and the guy said the same thing. It kind of frightened me.

4 Likes

They’re back to Lion King showtunes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Uuuugh. Now it’s angry cowboy rap.

Still no Trump. Maybe the Trump Shuttle finally broke down.

4 Likes

Now they’re playing Johnny Cash singing “Ring of Fire.” The crowd is doing the wave. I have to get away from this.

4 Likes

TBF, when you have a ring of fire, water’s probably the best bet for relief.

5 Likes

At first, I didn’t like this lady (I still don’t know her name) because it seemed she was trying too hard. But I think she was just having new-person-on-TDS issues, y’know?

And yes, Tim Walz is white! Until we have fewer wealthy white guys who trust no one but other white (preferably wealthy) guys to serve as P & VP OTUS, there will always be the need to have a white guy in the WH.

When she says, “Nothing makes me feel safer than a white guy with a gun”, that’s when I got hooked.

3 Likes

When they first did the flip to Kamala Harris, I thought this was going to be awful. But she really handles the speeches well, and so does her VP pick.

4 Likes

Long, but it’s worth it. And please - don’t skip the ad. It’s self-made, entertaining and references the subject of the video.

3 Likes
6 Likes

“The Democrats are showing contempt for democracy,” Kennedy said in a statement, noting the ruling judge is a Democrat. “They aren’t confident they can win at the ballot box, so they are trying to stop voters from having a choice.”

Got to love how absolutely anyone who identifies as part of a particular political party is immediately part of a massive conspiracy with everyone else in that party.

7 Likes
3 Likes