Elections 2023-2024

And that pun is why I like you.

5 Likes

I’m not sure. Minnesotans and presidential elections usually don’t work out too well.

3 Likes

Well, she’s no LBJ, thankfully; nor is he HHH. And they’re not running against Nixon/Agnew.
Society has changed a tad since then…not much, but it has.

As usual, we shall see.

2 Likes
8 Likes
2 Likes

I would’ve liked Whitmer but Walz is probably fine

5 Likes

We need her here in Michigan, as the damned roads still need fixing.

3 Likes
3 Likes

From Politico:

55 Things to Know About Tim Walz, Kamala Harris’ Pick for VP

4 Likes

And has there ever been a Prez & Veep who were born in the same year?

This year happens to be a Dragon year, and it’s s’posed to be a big-deal year for those of us born in 1964, and all the other Dragon years.

As usual, we shall see.

4 Likes

… it’s odd how Walz looks 20 years older than Harris but actually they’re the same age :thinking:

5 Likes
3 Likes

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/08/07/tim-walz-interview-trump-00172927

5 Likes

Oh the fun you can have when you own a Supreme Court!

5 Likes
6 Likes

Republicans would criticize putting TP in bathrooms.

7 Likes

I wish those assholes had any real idea of how crummy it is to be menstruating and have no supplies. It was worst in elementary school but even high school was rough.

When my sister taught 3rd grade, she had a student who got her period. Poor kid was freaked out, but sis is as down to earth as they come, so she told her first period story (at a sleepover, wearing white pants) They set up a system where the kid could use the restroom whenever she needed, no questions asked. Like a normal thing, that’s normal.

The way the freaks get worked up about it, I want to get one to estimate the number of tampons at a Trump rally. It’s a non-zero number! I am completely certain, because those crowds include women. Normal people will shrug, yes that’s a thing that happens in the world. The creeps? LOL I want to see them squirm and sweat.

8 Likes
4 Likes

It’s better than being “Douchbag Donnie.”

6 Likes
6 Likes